We are looking for a Senior Therapist to join our award winning 5 bubble
We provide C-Side spa members and guests with highest possible standards of leisure facilities, spa treatments and guest service.
You will create a relaxing, calm and welcoming first impression for all Cowley Manor guests and members that will ensure they relax and improve their well-being in beautiful surroundings.
You will be passionate about going the extra mile to exceed your guest’s expectations by providing positive, friendly guest service ensuring that you create a Moment of Magic at every opportunity that will make them want to visit us again and again.
Performing all treatments according to our procedures, high standards and guest focused approach at all times.
- Effectively helps to manage treatment schedule, easily adapts to last minute changes in schedule
- Manages time effectively to ensure treatments are started on time so that the guest receives full treatment time as per booking.
- Supports the Spa Management Team in the success of the Spa operation.
- Acts as a role model for therapists and leads by example
- Mentors & trains therapists in treatments & products.
- Trains new starters & existing therapists in treatment procedures & products, ensuring training notes are kept up to date and signed off.
- Achieves consistently high retail sales and motivates therapists to do the same, ensuring product recommendation cards are consistently and accurately updated.
- Ensures treatment rooms are of a consistent high standard by daily room checks. Follows up with therapists when standards are not met
- Completes professional stock take at the end of every month
- Monitors product usage and therefore treatment cost of sale
- Responsible for ordering professional stock required to carry out treatments.
- Assist in dealing with any therapist staff issues as they arise.
- Conducting regular therapist team meetings.
- Liaising with the Spa Manager to increase revenue and discuss ideas to drive Department forward.
- Assist in the effective management of the diary according to demand of business.
- Assists in Management of therapist staff absence
- 28 days holiday each year
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel
- Free meals on duty
- Commission and gratuities