Cowley Manor is a 31 bedroom contemporary country house hotel and spa located in the glorious Cotswold countryside surrounded by 55 acres of parkland, woods and meadows. The gardens feature natural springs, lakes and Victorian cascades.
With emphasis on comfort, service and very few rules, Cowley Manor is the ideal place to relax, unwind and indulge in the heart of the British countryside.
We are now recruiting for a Pastry Chef at our 4 star Country House Hotel.
You will be a passionate team player, who enjoys the buzz of working in a busy hotel & ensuring all of our guests’ needs are not just met but exceeded.
- Ensure you attend a briefing before each service & a debriefing after each service
- Ensure you monitor & feedback to the Team on their food standards, and feedback to the Senior Chefs
- Take ownership of all issues arising during from your section, and see them resolved
- Lead by example with your service standards & uniform standards & cleanliness
- Anticipate guests needs before being asked and never say no, always state fact and offer an enticing alternative
- Ensure you follow the standards of excellence given to you by the Head Chef in terms of food preparation, dish standards & cleaning
- Always follow recipe standards
- Always come on shift with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
The roles will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Straight shifts
- 10% Service Charge
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel
- Free meals on duty
Job Type: Full-time