Cowley Manor is now looking for a full time Guest Relations Manager
Cowley Manor is a 31 bedroom contemporary country house hotel and spa located in the glorious Cotswold countryside surrounded by 55 acres of parkland, woods and meadows. The gardens feature natural springs, lakes and Victorian cascades.
With emphasis on comfort, service and very few rules, Cowley Manor is the ideal place to relax, unwind and indulge in the heart of the British countryside
As a key manager in our team, you will be a passionate team player, who enjoys the buzz of working in a busy hotel & ensuring all of our guests’ needs are not just met but exceeded.
The skills required for the position are –
- To be the main point of contact for guests and provide outstanding and personalised service
- Proactively being aware of all guests needs and anticipating these needs before being asked (both in house and arriving)
- To build rapport with all guests
- By being the face of Cowley Manor and projecting the correct attitude
- Managing the team to deliver the best guest experience possible
- To go the extra mile for the guests
To strive make a positive difference to every guest’s experience with us here at A Curious Group of Hotels, we take time in seeking out individuals to join our team. We search for individuals who have an amazing outlook on life, with a real Can Do attitude, who genuinely enjoy helping and supporting others.
The roles work over different shift patterns and will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Previous experience is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time – 40 hour a week contract, overtime paid
Job Type: Full-time